Important Tax Links:
- IRS: http://www.irs.gov
This site has all the information about federal taxes you may need. You can download federal tax forms and publications, apply for a federal tax identification number, and check on the status of your refund.
- Georgia: http://www.etax.dor.ga.gov
This site offers all the information about Georgia taxes you may need. You can download Georgia tax forms at this site.
- North Carolina: http://www.dor.state.nc.us
This site offers all the information about North Carolina taxes you may need. You can download North Carolina tax forms at this site. Businesses can also pay their taxes and file their monthly, quarterly, and annual reports at this site.
- South Carolina: http://www.sctax.org
The South Caorlina Department of Revenue site contains all the information you may need about South Carolina taxes. For businesses, you can use this site to pay your sales taxes, payroll taxes, and SCDEW taxes. You can also file your quarterly and annual reports at this site and file your company's W-2s at this site.
- SCBOS: http://www.scbos.sc.gov
This is the web site for several South Carolina government agencies combined into one easily accessible site. Here you can pay your withheld payroll taxes, your South Carolina unemployment taxes and others. You can also file your quarterly and monthly reports here.
- Accountants World: http://www.accountantsworld.com
At this site, you can download tax forms from all states plus a multitude of other information.
- Chester County: http://www.chestercountysctax.com
- Chesterfield County: http://www.chesterfieldcountysc.com
- Lancaster County: http://www.mylancastersctax.org
- York County: http://onlinetaxes.yorkcountygov.com
All the county sites above allow you to access and determine if and when you paid your property taxes on your personal property and your real estate property and the amount paid.